This guide is produced by the Dumbo Improvement District.
Keep in touch at @DUMBO_BROOKLYN!
1. USAGI: Lund London Bottle. Bold, stylish and made to last, with sustainable materials and a design that keeps liquids piping hot for 12 hours or icy cold for 24! $35
2. TWO KIDS AND A DOG: Djeco Get Creative With Paper Hugs. Create sweet, tender designs! Recommended for kids 3-6 years old. $19.99
3. LUCKY RISOGRAPH: ‘Petit Fours’ Print. This four color risograph print by Elizabeth Goodspeed is a delightful cornucopia of sweets. $30
4. THE MODERN CHEMIST: Everybody Tissue Box. Bring some whimsy and color to flu and cold season! $42
5. TWO KIDS AND A DOG: 4M Crystal Growing Magical Unicorn Crystal Terrarium. A wonderful, creative product for kids who love science and unicorns. $29.99
6. VALRHONA: Advent Calendar. Between deliciously coated dried fruits, small black and white Christmas subjects or pralines, discover 24 days of chocolate delicacies. $24.99
7. AEGIR BOARDWORKS: Skate Lessons. Aegir’s team of talented local skaters teach beginners young and old the foundations of shredding. Available after school and weekendsFrom $40
8.TWO KIDS AND A DOG: Squish Alive Fluff Butter. The most pliable, most stretchy, most sublime material you’ve ever laid your hands on! $19.99
9. POWERHOUSE ARENA: Say It/Cuéntalo. Say It urges everyone to speak their truth, to share their feelings, and get it off their chests! Whatever is on your mind, whatever is burdening your soul, SAY IT! Available in English and in Spanish. Dropping Nov 21. $18.99
10. FLOW JUGGLE: Diabolo Yo-Yo. A diabolo, sometimes called “Chinese Yo-Yo” is indoor and outdoor fun, guaranteed for all ages and levels! $30
11.TWO KIDS AND A DOG: Mini Voice Changer. All kinds of fun await with this. $22
12. CITY CHEMIST: Color Brooklyn by Jake Rose. $14.95